Grass Fed Beef:
GRASS FED BEEF
Top Hat Beef have been developed through genetic selection over the past 6 generations to produce high quality grass fed beef. They are raised and finished on the natural grasses of the Arizona Strip. Our beef are Black Angus, hormone free, antibiotic free, preservative free, high-quality, local, grass fed beef.
We offer full, half and quarter beef, along with ground beef by the pound. All Top Hat Beef are dry aged, hand cut, then frozen and sealed in vacuum packed, easy-open packages. All orders come in pre selected cuts and packages. Only the ideal and most preferred stakes and roast are offered in our package deals. Steaks are cut 1 inch thick with two in each package and include tenderloin, ribeye, T-bone, top sirloin and sirloin steaks. Roasts are medium size, about 3-4 pounds each and include shoulder, chuck, rump and sirloin tip roasts. Ground beef comes in one pound packages and is 90/10 lean.
*All amounts are limited and are on a first come first serve basis.
*Specialty orders are not taken at this time.
- Approx 380-400 lbs of meat
- 80-100 lbs steak, 2 per package, 1 in thick
- 80-100 lbs lbs roast, 3-4 lbs packages
- 180-200 lbs ground beef in 1 lb packages
- Approx 190-200 lbs of meat
- 40-50 lbs steak, 2 per package, 1 in thick
- 40-50 lbs roast, 3-4 lbs packages
- 90-100 lbs ground beef in 1 lb packages
- Approx 95-100 lbs of meat
- 20-25 lbs steak, 2 per package, 1 in thick
- 20-25 lbs roast, 3-4 lbs packages
- 45-40 lbs ground beef in 1 lb packages
* If you ordered a quarter beef, what you will receive is commonly called a “split half.” Because, the cuts of meat in the front half differs dramatically from the back half, we evenly divide the cuts between the two to make it a fair offering.
Grass Fed Ground Beef
- Sold per pound
- In 25 pound increments